- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
A really yummy rocky road.
- 275g Fry's turkish deligh bars chopped
- 240g snickers chopped
- 1 1/2 cups kellogs rice bubbles
- 1 cup whole hazel nuts or your favourite nut
- 1 tube M&M's minis
- 150g marshmallows chopped
- 500g cadbury dairy milk chocolate
- Line a 26cmx16cm slice tray with baking paper
- Place Turkish delights, snickers, rice bubbles, nuts, m&m's and marshmallows in a medium bowl.
- Melt chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, stirring until smooth. Add to snickers mix and combine.
- Spoon mixture into prepared tray and refrigerate for 30 mins, then remove and cut into squares to serve. Keep left over rocky road in the fridge in an airtight container.