- Makes 12
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
These Rudolph biscuits are so simple to make with the kids and not very messy. They look really cute and taste great too!
Ingredients (makes 12 )
- 1 packet Arrowroot biscuit
- 1 Tbsp Nutella
- 1 packet Strawberry and cream lollies
- 1 packet Choc chip tiny Teddy's
- 1 packet White chocolate melts
- 1 packet Choc chips
- Spread Nutella over the milk arrowroot biscuit.
- Add strawberry and cream lolly for the nose.
- Add 2 white chocolate melts for the eyes then add 2 choc chips on top of the melts in the center to finish off the eyes.
- Add 2 tiny Teddies for the ears.