- Makes 12
- 12 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Ingredients (makes 12 scones)
- 2 1/2 cups Self raising flour
- 1 cup Lemonade
- 1 cup Cream
- 1 cup Chopped dates and caramel pieces
- Pre-heat oven to 180°c, line a baking tray.
- Mix all ingredients together, untill well combined.
- Dollop large tablespoons of mixture on lined tray close together, glaze and bake for 15 - 20mins or untill golden.
I use sugar free lemonade for a slightly healthier scone. For the caramel pieces I used something similar to Jersey Chews.