- Serves 10
- Makes 10
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 11 Ingredients
Salad of lobster and tiger prawns with sweet baby cos, French green beans and dressing is a fantastic seafood option for Christmas lunch.
Ingredients (serves 10 | makes 10 servings)
- 5 ALDI Specially Selected Lobster Tails (green), cut into 3 medallions each
- 20 Ocean Royale Australian Tiger Prawns (cooked)
- 50 green beans picked and blanched
- 3 heads of sweet baby cos shaved
- 100g Forresters walnuts crushed
- 1 head celery diced
- 3 eschalots cut into a fine brunoise
- 150ml ALDI Remano White Wine Vinegar
- ALDI Stonemill Salt
- ALDI Stonemill Pepper
- 300ml ALDI The Olive Tree Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Please note this ingredient list contains ingredients for both the salad and the dressing. Ingredients 5 Specially Selected Lobster Tails (green), cut into 3 medallions each 20 Ocean Royale Australian Tiger Prawns (cooked) 50 green beans picked and blanched 3 heads of sweet baby cos shaved 100g Forresters walnuts crushed 1 head celery diced Dressing 3 eschalots cut into a fine brunoise 150ml Remano White Wine Vinegar Stonemill Salt Stonemill Pepper 300ml The Olive Tree Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Panfry the lobster medallions and deglaze with some of the dressing.
- Mix the green beans, baby cos, walnut and prawns together with the lobster medallions and some of the dressing.
- Serving Suggestion Place in the middle of plates and serve. Drizzle a little more dressing around and garnish with the diced celery.