Salmon is a delicious and healthy dish to share with family and friends.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 salmon fillets
- tamari (or soy) sauce
- apple cider vinegar
- 350 grams green beans
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 large tomatoes, slightly chopped
- ground cumin
- ground allspice
- Marinate the salmon (I buy salmon with the skin on) in tamari sauce (or soy sauce) some apple cider vinegar and some honey. Refrigerate for at least a couple of hours.
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees.
- Trim the green beans.
- In a pan gently cook the onion for 4-5 minutes, then add the diced tomatoes, the green beans, a little bit of cumin, allspice and salt. Cover and cook for around 30 minutes.
- Transfer the salmon into an oven dish and bake for around 25 minutes.
- Enjoy salmon and green beans together!