- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup green capsicum, chopped
- 1/2 cup spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup smoked salmon, chopped
- 1 tsp dried basil
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Crack eggs into a large bowl, whisk, then toss in the rest of the ingredients , add some salt and pepper to taste. Mix and then pour into a baking pan.
- Top with a little dried basil. Bake 25 minutes or until cooked through with a golden brown crust.