- Serves 3
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
This noodle dish is a very quick and healthy recipe.
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 180 grams soba noodles
- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 asparagus bunches
- 1 lime
- 2 tbsp tamari sauce (or soy sauce)
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- olive oil
- In a bowl mix the zest of the lime with the lime juice and the tamari sauce.
- Cut the salmon fillets in cubes and add to the bowl.
- Cut off the bottom of the asparagus and discard. Cut the rest in small chunks. Set aside.
- In a wok heat some olive oil.
- Add salmon and marinade to the wok. Let cook for 6-7 minutes, then add the asparagus and let cook for another 5 minutes.
- Cook the soba noodles in salted water for 4 minutes (check packet instructions).
- Gently toast the sesame seeds in a small frying pan. (No need to add oil but keep checking that they don't burn)
- Drain the soba noodles and add them to the wok. Quickly mix. Add the sesame seeds, mix again and serve.