- Serves 3
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
This noodle dish is a very quick and healthy recipe.
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 180 grams soba noodles
- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 asparagus bunches
- 1 lime
- 2 tbsp tamari sauce (or soy sauce)
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- olive oil
- In a bowl mix the zest of the lime with the lime juice and the tamari sauce.
- Cut the salmon fillets in cubes and add to the bowl.
- Cut off the bottom of the asparagus and discard. Cut the rest in small chunks. Set aside.
- In a wok heat some olive oil.
- Add salmon and marinade to the wok. Let cook for 6-7 minutes, then add the asparagus and let cook for another 5 minutes.
- Cook the soba noodles in salted water for 4 minutes (check packet instructions).
- Gently toast the sesame seeds in a small frying pan. (No need to add oil but keep checking that they don't burn)
- Drain the soba noodles and add them to the wok. Quickly mix. Add the sesame seeds, mix again and serve.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.