- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 15 Ingredients
Gorgeous tangy vinaigrette on crispy skin salmon.
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon shallots minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup hazelnut oil
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons hazelnuts finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped
- to taste salt and pepper
- 4 salmon fillet skin-on
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fish seasoning
- To make the vinaigrette, in a blender whirl the vinegar, shallots, mustard, honey, and lemon juice until smooth. With the motor running, slowly add the oils until well combined, then transfer the mixture to a small bowl. Whisk in the hazelnuts and parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
- Brush the salmon with the oil and sprinkle with the seasoning. Place the fillet skin side down and fry or grill till cooked. Drizzle with vinaigrette on top and serve.