This salmon risotto is a delicious and easy recipe that the whole family will enjoy.
Ingredients (serves 5)
- 3 pieces of fresh salmon
- 2 cubes vegetable stock cubes
- 4 cups risotto rice
- 2 Tbsp garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 piece feta
- salt as desired
- pepper as desired
- 1 bag of spinach leaves
- In a risotto maker or a big pot fry the onion with oil until brown. Add risotto rice, mix in thoroughly with the garlic and fry with the onion.
- Fill a 250ml jug with the vegetable stock cubes and water. Stir well. Add salt and pepper. Stir well. Chop spinach leaves and add to rice.
- Fry the salmon in a frying pan. When the salmon is ready cut in very small pieces and add to risotto. Add half a cup of water if the rice is getting too thick.
- The risotto should take about 30 mins. Add fetta crumbled on top.