- Serves 4
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 15 Ingredients
This salmon, tamarind and tomato curry makes for a very tasty dinner! Recipe courtesy of Weight Watchers.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 Tbsp tamarind pulp
- 400g vine-ripened tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 1 cup (250ml) salt-reduced vegetable stock
- 500g salmon fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- 150g green beans, cut into 3cm pieces
- 50g yellow squash, quartered
- 1 zucchini, halved lengthways, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- 2 cups cooked brown rice, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
Notes... 11 ProPoints value per serve.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add ginger, garlic and curry powder and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add tamarind pulp and tomatoes and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add stock and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for 6–7 minutes or until thickened slightly.
- Add salmon, beans, squash and zucchini and simmer, uncovered, for 3–4 minutes or until salmon is just cooked through and vegetables are tender. Sprinkle curry with coriander and serve with rice and lime wedges.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.