- Serves 10
- 90 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 1/2 cup Organic coconut oil
- 3 T cacao powder
- 1 t Vanilla essence
- 7 pitted dates (macro organic)
- 2 T water
- 2 T Coconut oil
- 1 pinch Seasalt
- In a food processor, process the last 4 ingredients until smooth. Chill in fridge.
- Use a whisk and whisk the first 3 ingredients.
- Arrange about 10 mini cupcakes paper cups and pour about 1/2 of the cocoa liquid onto the 10 cases.
- Put in fridge for about 10 minutes. Then dallop the date mixture evenly onto each chilled cocoa base and cover with remaining cocoa liquid.
- Let chill in fridge again for about 1 hour. Serve!