- Serves 2
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
This is a sensational burger and one which is always a winner with everyone!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 Soft white rolls
- 1 jar Thousand island dressing
- 4 Beef burgers
- 2 large Lettuce leaves
- 2 Pickled gherkins chopped
- 4 slices Tasty cheese
- 1 small Tomato sliced
- 1 small Onion chopped
- Cook burgers in pan until cooked and sauté onion in pan until a golden colour.
- Cut bread roll in half and toast. When toasted, spread on thousand island dressing, gherkin, tomato and lettuce.
- Place one burger in roll, then add a slice of cheese. Repeat with remaining burger and cheese slice. Pop under grill until cheese has slightly melted then add cooked onion. Place lid of bread roll on top and enjoy!
You can replace the beef with chicken if you prefer, it's also very tasty.