- Serves 10
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
These Santa’s teacups are a cute idea for little ones to take along as a treat to share. Easy, no baking!
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 10 Round sweet biscuits (eg. jam tartlets, Oreo, tic tocs)
- 10 Large marshmallows
- 10 Mini candy canes (hook end only)
- 2 Tbsp Sprinkles or crushed candy canes
- 1/4 cup Stiff icing mix (icing sugar mixed with a little water)
- Spread a little icing onto the top of a marshmallow. Dip into sprinkles or crushed candy cane.
- Push the candy cane (curved hook part only) into the side of the marshmallow. (This is the handle of the cup!)
- Spread a little icing into the bottom of the marshmallow and glue it to the biscuit (This is the saucer!).
Use any biscuits you like. Store in an airtight container, can be made the day before serving.