Want to whip up a tasty meal for the whole family, that costs just $15?! These flavour-packed Sardine Fritters with Tzatziki are just the ticket!
Kenwood has partnered with Clinical Nutritionist Sally O’Neil to create the ‘FEED 4 FOR $15’ challenge.
With cost of living on the rise, we are all looking for ways to save money. The ‘FEED 4 FOR $15’ challenge has been created to showcase how quick and healthy recipes can still be achieved even on a small budget.
With the help of the Kenwood MultiPro GO, lightening the load of food preparation and making practical meals from scratch has never been simpler. Recently Mouths of Mums’ reviewers trialed the clever device, make sure you check out their Kenwood MultiPro Go Food Processor reviews!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 160 grams sardines (packed in oil, drained, roughly chopped)
- 242 grams cannelini beans (canned)
- 1 egg
- 18 grams bread crumbs (can be made from blended old stale bread)
- 80ml extra virgin olive oil
- 120g salad leaves
- 250g tzatziki
- 1 lemon (cut into wedges)
- In the Kenwood MultiPro Go, blend the sardines and beans, then add the egg and breadcrumbs and blend again.
- Form the mixture into small fritters, using approximately one to two tablespoons of the sardine mixture. Flatten each fritter slightly.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the fritters.
- Cook for two minutes on each side. Drain on a paper towel and let cool. Work in batches if needed.
- Serve the fritters with microgreens, tzatziki, and lemon wedges.