- Serves 2
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
This recipe is very quick and easy and appeals to all tastes – young and old.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 tblspn Vegetable Oil
- 500 grams Chicken Breast
- 2 tblspns Red Curry Paste
- 2 tblspns Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Coconut Cream
- Heat pan or wok and add vegetable oil.
- Stir in the curry paste, add bite size chicken pieces and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Stir in peanut butter. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add coconut cream and gently heat. Serve with boiled rice.