- Serves 6
- Makes 12
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
This is so quick and tasty and can be served with rice or greens.
Ingredients (serves 6 | makes 12 Skewers)
- 1 kg chicken thigh fillets
- 600ml coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- Chop chicken and put onto wooden skewers and grill on BBQ ..
- While the chicken is cooking .. Make the satay sauce by putting a can of coconut cream in a saucepan simmer and add soy sauce and peanut butter. Simmer until sauce thickens ..
- Take the chicken off the grill and pour the satay sauce over them and enjoy!
This easy authentic satay sauce recipe was given to me by lovely Asian elderly neighbour and I have been making out for about 20 years -it's a big hit with my family!