- Serves 4
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This is a 10 minute healthy,fun and yummy meal!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500 grams of chicken breast
- 2 diced tomatoes
- Shredded lettuce
- 1 Onion diced
- Woolworths Satay sauce
- Sour cream and Sweet Chilli sauce for topping
- Use Your preferred choice of hard/soft shells, wraps or pita bread
- Cut chicken breast into strips of 2-3cm
- Put and onion into hot wok, pot or frypan using your preferred oil, once softened add Chicken. you want tender meat so fry off until just on white.
- Add Satay sauce, and slowly simmer until Chicken is cooked through.
- Finish by warning shells or bread into microwave. This is DIY serving. Allow your family to fill with whatever toppings they want. Enjoy, it's quick, healthy and fun!
Recipe Satay Chicken Tacos
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.