- Serves 4
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This is a 10 minute healthy,fun and yummy meal!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500 grams of chicken breast
- 2 diced tomatoes
- Shredded lettuce
- 1 Onion diced
- Woolworths Satay sauce
- Sour cream and Sweet Chilli sauce for topping
- Use Your preferred choice of hard/soft shells, wraps or pita bread
- Cut chicken breast into strips of 2-3cm
- Put and onion into hot wok, pot or frypan using your preferred oil, once softened add Chicken. you want tender meat so fry off until just on white.
- Add Satay sauce, and slowly simmer until Chicken is cooked through.
- Finish by warning shells or bread into microwave. This is DIY serving. Allow your family to fill with whatever toppings they want. Enjoy, it's quick, healthy and fun!