This recipe is proudly brought to you by IGA and is lovely when served with their Mint, Coriander & Cucumber Salad.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 tbsp. red curry paste
- 500g boneless, skinless chicken breast fillets
- 2 tbsp. crunchy peanut butter
- ¾ cup (190ml) cream
- In a non-stick pan, over medium heat the red curry paste until fragrant, 1 minute.
- Add the chicken and seal, stirring to evenly cook.
- Add the peanut butter and mix.
- Then add the cream, stir to combine. Reduce heat and simmer until the chicken is cooked, about 4 minutes.