- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Mushrooms are great as a side dish.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 500g Mushrooms, sliced
- A Pinch Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Cup Greek Style Yoghurt
- Parsley to garnish
- Melt butter in a saucepan and add the garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms stir and cook for a further 5 minutes. The mushrooms will release their liquid; continue cooking until the liquid is absorbed.
- Season with salt and pepper and set aside in a dish to cool slightly. Place the yoghurt on top and garnish with parsley.
Slice the mushrooms super thin and add more yoghurt for a healthy dip.