- Serves 6
- Makes 6
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 12 Ingredients
Oh, what fun you’ll create for the kids this Halloween with this super easy (and yet so yummy) Scary Spaghetti Bolognese recipe. Happy Halloween!
Ingredients (serves 6 | makes 6 Scary Sketti Bol Bowls)
- 500g Ingham's Turkey Breast Mince
- 1 Medium Brown Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Medium Carrot, finely chopped or grated
- 400mL Passata or Tomato based Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 cup Chicken Stock (or Water)
- 1/2 sleeve Spaghetti
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Fresh Garlic, crushed or finely chopped
- 6 small Babybel Cheese Rounds (or you could use rounds of mozarella)
- 1/4 Pitted Black Olives
- 1/4 cup Fresh Herbs (optional)
- Pinch Salt & Pepper (optional)
- Add olive oil and a pinch of salt to a non-stick frying pan and bring to a medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and gently fry until softened.
- Bring the heat to high and add the Ingham's Turkey Breast Mince and the herbs. Stir until well cooked.
- Add the passata or tomato pasta sauce and the chicken stock and then simmer until the sauce is nicely thick.
- While the pasta sauce is simmering, bring a large saucepan of water to the boil and cook the spaghetti until al dente.
- Arrange spaghetti on plates, top with pasta sauce and then use the Babybel cheese or mozarella rounds and black olives to create some scary faces!
Oh what fun you'll create for the kids this Halloween with this super easy (and yet so effective) Scary Scetti Bol recipe from Ingham's. Also the perfect recipe to give Ingham's Turkey Breast Mince a try available only at Woolworths in the fresh chicken section. Happy Halloween!
Recipe Scary Spaghetti Bolognese For Halloween
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.