- Serves 3
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
A quick and different version of rice with veggies and taste. The perfect way to use up leftover rice.
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 1 cup Veggies (any)
- 2 cups Leftover rice from the fridge
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds (optional)
- Spices Salt, turmeric, red chilli powder
- 1tbsp Schezwan sauce
- Add oil in a pan and put cumin seeds.
- When seeds crackle, add the veggies. Let them cool for 2 mins.
- Add spices as per taste. Mix everything well.
- Add the leftover rice. Use only leftover rice because fresh rice gets sticky. Mix well. I usually take out some in a plate at this stage for my son.
- Add schezwan sauce and mix thoroughly. You can use half tbsp if you don't like it too spicy. Mix and serve hot.
You can add boiled eggs on the side with this recipe.