- Serves 4
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
These burgers are really quick and easy, this recipe was created with the intention to ease the pain of mums after a busy day when you just need something quick!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 Wholegrain dinner rolls
- 3 x 60g eggs
- 1 Tbsp Mango chutney
- 1 Tbsp Soy milk
- Any left over veggies (tomato, green beans, mushrooms, caramelised onion, zucchini, eggplants, roasted pumpkin or sweet potato, etc.)
Notes... Often times we cook way too much food during festive occasions. There is no need to toss out any leftovers. Here's an easy way to use whatever cooked veggies are left and make it into a new dish! It can be a snack late at night, or a quick bite to eat, a light meal the day after a big full banquet.
- Cut dinner rolls in halves and toast them if you wish. Coat cut sides with mango chutney. Set aside. Whisk eggs with a tablespoonful of soy milk, season with salt and pepper.
- Add any left over veggies you have to a small frying pan over medium heat. Warm through the veggies and add egg mixture. Use a wooden spoon to help combine all ingredients for about 1 to 2 minutes.
- The scrambled egg should still be a little runny. Scoop the mixture and divide them to bottom half of dinner rolls, at this point you can adjust seasoning, add chilli if you wish, place the top of dinner rolls on and they are ready to share with your loved ones.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.