- Serves 4
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall, Humpty Dumpty had a great fall, all the kings horses and all the kings men, couldn't put Humpty together again.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 shortcut bacon rashers, trimmed
- 8 eggs
- 1/3 cup cream
- 4 slices wholemeal bread, toasted
- 1 large avocado, stone removed, mashed
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- baby spinach leaves, to serve
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan on high. Cook bacon for 3-4 minutes each side, until browned and crisp. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk together eggs and cream. Season to taste. Add egg mixture to pan. Gently stir eggs over low heat for 2-3 minutes until almost set.
- Spread avocado over toast and top with tomato, bacon and egg. Serve topped with spinach and extra pepper, if desired.
Tips - If preferred, sauté baby spinach in a small amount of butter for a minute or two, until wilted, before serving. I used multigrain bread instead of wholemeal bread. Also I didn't use baby spinach leaves to serve as my 3 daughters not really into garnish.