A delicous fresh allternative to your average wrap.
Ingredients (makes 12 Wraps)
- 500g Minced Beef
- 1 Brown onion, diced
- 1 Satchet taco flavour mix
- 1 Packet wraps
- 1 Iceberg lettuce, thinly sliced
- 2 Tomato, diced
- 250g Tasty cheese, grated
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- 1 Small tub sour cream
- 1 Bottle Sweet Chilli sauce
- Fry onion and mince, season with salt & pepper, cook until mince has browned. While cooking mince prepare salad ingrediants, dice tomatoes, grate cheese dtc.
- Once mince has browned add Taco seasoning as per instructions on satchet. Allow to simmer gentle while heating wraps, I find 5 - 10 seconds is ample.
- Assemble wraps as desired I prefer to place lettuce on wrap first to prevent meat soaling through, meat than tomato, cheese, avocado a small amount more of lettuce topped of with a dollop of sour cream & sweet chilli sauce. Serve immediately!
This is a lovelly, easy lunch to prepare, the kids can assemble their own. Can swap & change salad ingrediants to suit individual tastes.