- Serves 6
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
A fun way to serve seafood as part of a midweek meal.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 500g Seafood Marinara
- 3 Medium to large potatoes
- buch Rocket
- 6tsp Sour Cream
Notes... Seafood marinara is fun way for kids to try a few different types of seafood at once.
- Cook whole potatoes (microwave or oven bake depending on time available).
- Whilst potatoes are cooking, cook seafood marinara in a fry pan. Add a little oil if not using a non-stick pan.
- Cut potatoes in half an scoop out centres. Mix potato middles with sour cream.
- Fill potatoes with half of the sour cream/potato mix, top with cooked marinara mix, top with remainder of sour cream potato mix and then top with rocket leaves.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.