A simple quick healthy meal!
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 salmon fillet
- Small bunch lettuce
- 1/2 tomato
- 1/4 avocado
- Sliced red onion
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt - grinded
- Prepare the salad. Slice the lettuce and chop the 1/2 tomato into 4 quarters. Then slice the onion and avocado. Place the salad nicely on a dinner plate and set aside.
- Slice the lemon into quarters and place around the edge of the plate.
- Turn on the hotplates to med - high. Prepare a fry pan with the 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare the salmon while waiting for oil to heat up. Put sea salt on the top of the salmon generously and rub in.
- When the fry pan is hot enough place the salmon on the frypan and cook on all sides until the way you like your fish cooked. The ideal time to cook the salmon is around 3 - 5mins depending on your cooking equipment.
- Place the salmon on the plate with the salad and lemon wedges and serve.