- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
- 500gram chicken mince
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tbls Fine chopped coriander
- 1 tbls sweet chilli sauce
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- olive oil for frying
- In a bowl mix together chicken mince, breadcrumbs, coriander and sweet chilli sauce in a large bowl.
- Shape into patties. Put sesame seeds on a plate and dip each chicken patty into sesame seeds.
- Heat a fry pan to medium heat, add in a little olive oil and fry the chicken cakes for 4 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through.