- Serves 4
- Makes 4
- 35 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 9 Ingredients
These sesame prawn skewers are perfect for a light lunch. The fruity mango salad is a delicious accompaniment and we love the crunch from the peanuts.
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 4 )
- 36 Green king prawns, peeled and de-veined
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 1/2 cup seasame seeds
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp thai basil leaves
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- sliced green onion to serve
- Place the prawns in a large bowl, add the soy sauce, toss to coat then cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Drain prawns from marinade and thread onto skewers. Spray with a little cooking oil spray.
- Place the sesame seeds on a large plate. Liberally coat each skewers in the sesame seeds.
- Heat a little oil in a large non stick frying pan over medium low heat. Cook the skewers in batches, turning once gently until golden and cooked through.
- While the prawn skewers are cooking, combine the chopped mango with the peanuts, herbs, rice wine vinegar and two tablespoons water.
- Serve the skewers sprinkled with extra sesame seeds, along with asian mango salad and rice or noodles. Garnish with green onion.
Recipe Sesame Prawn Skewers With Asian Mango Salad
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.