Baking fun with creating something cute to welcome the Year of the Sheep.
Ingredients (makes 28 cookies)
- 75 gr Butter
- 50 ml NESTLE Condensed Milk
- 1 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 145 gr Flour
- 15 gr Almond meal
- 1 tsp Sesame powder
- 1/2 tsp Green tea powder
- 1 tbsp Flour
- 1 tsp NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Icing sugar
- Right amount of water
- Whisk butter and NESTLE condensed milk until light and fluffy. And then add in egg, mix well. Add in flour and almond meal, gently stir well until become a dough.
- Take about 20 gr dough mix with sesame powder and another 20 gr mix with green tea powder. Wrap each dough with plastic wrap, place into fridge for about one hour.
- Roll the dough about 3 mm thin and then cut using cookie cutter into the shape of a sheep (Winnie the Pooh cookie cutter). For the hair cut using wrinkle shaped knife.
- In a small bowl mix well flour, NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE cocoa powder, icing sugar and water. This cocoa mixture for creating sheep’s eyes and nose. Place the mixture into piping bag and ready to painting.
- Bake at 130C for about 15-20 mins. Remove the cookies and cool on a wire rack.