- Makes 10
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
great to use up left overs, quick and simply too.
Ingredients (makes 10 Fritters)
- 1 cup leftover cooked silverside, diced
- 1 onion. diced
- 1 zucchini, diced (or grated)
- 1 cup flour (half plain, half self raising)
- pinch salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- butter or oil spray for frying
- lightly whisk in mixing bowl flour, salt, egg and milk. once combined, fold in silverside, onion and zucchini.
- heat butter or oil in fry pan on medium high. add a tbsp. of mix into pan per fritter. I usually make 3 at a time, sometimes 4 depending on pan size. cook on this side until bubbles form and mixture is setting, then flip over and cook on other side for a further 2 mins.
Substitute silverside for other left overs such as roast beef. It is also great with left over savoury mince too.