- Serves 4
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
This is a super simple dessert that can be pre-made or dished up straight away depending on the desired texture wanted. This recipe is gluten free, refined sugar free and dairy free! Made with coconut cream and avocado as the creamy base, with added maple syrup for the sweetener and carob or cacao powder for richness of flavour.
Is your bathroom as clean as your kitchen? Might be time to rethink what you’re using. See why Dettol Healthy Clean Bathroom Rapid Foam is rating so well in MoM member REVIEWS.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 400ml can Coconut cream
- 1 large Avocado
- 2-3 tablespoons Carob or cacao powder
- 2-3 tablespoons Pure maple syrup
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into individual bowls and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Serve with fresh cut strawberries or fresh blueberries.