The smoked red bell peppers and the garlic add a great flavour i personally did not add any salt or pepper to this recipe and had nothing but good feedback. Its a relatively easy recipe.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 2 large zuchinnis, finley diced
- 2 smoked red bell peppers
- 2 medium tomatoes, finely diced
- 3 tbsp minced garlic
- 12 eggs
- 4 mushrooms, finely sliced
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- Once all the vegetables are cut place in a thick base large fry pan and add the garlic. Place on medium high heat until it starts to boil, then simmer for 15 minutes or until most liquid is evaporated.
- Now in a large bowl add eggs, wisk and add to the egg mixture to the fry pan mixing all ingredients place a lid over the top and cook on medium low heat until it has reached 60 degrees celcius in the centre.