- Serves 6
- 35 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
The smoked red bell peppers and the garlic add a great flavour i personally did not add any salt or pepper to this recipe and had nothing but good feedback. Its a relatively easy recipe.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 2 large zuchinnis, finley diced
- 2 smoked red bell peppers
- 2 medium tomatoes, finely diced
- 3 tbsp minced garlic
- 12 eggs
- 4 mushrooms, finely sliced
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- Once all the vegetables are cut place in a thick base large fry pan and add the garlic. Place on medium high heat until it starts to boil, then simmer for 15 minutes or until most liquid is evaporated.
- Now in a large bowl add eggs, wisk and add to the egg mixture to the fry pan mixing all ingredients place a lid over the top and cook on medium low heat until it has reached 60 degrees celcius in the centre.
Recipe simple, delicious vegie omlette
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.