- Serves 1
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 7 Ingredients
These are great for when you have a craving and they really hit the spot! They're the perfect individual serving size.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 TBS Butter
- 5 Arrowroot biscuits, crushed
- 115g Cream cheese , softened
- 1 1/2 TBS Sugar
- 3-4 drops Lemon juice
- Vanilla extract to taste
- Blueberry or raspberry to serve
- Melt the butter in a small microwaveable mug or dish. Grease a ramekin with the melted butter
- Crush the arrowroot biscuits into fine crumbs then mix it with the remaining butter (you may find you don’t need it all – so do a bit at a time until you have the desired consistency)
- With a spoon, press the crust flat into the base of the dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla, stirring until there are no lumps
- Transfer the mixture on top of the biscuit crust and spread it evenly on top.
- Microwave for at least 4 minutes, 30 seconds at a time, at 50% power. Make sure the cheesecake does not bubble over the sides. You may need to stop – start it if it looks as if it’s going to boil over and scrape the sides down
- Chill in the freezer for at least 30 minutes, until it is completely cool to the touch.
- With a knife, loosen the edges of the cheesecake then invert onto a plate, or eat straight from the dish.
- Top with a few raspberries, blueberries and some dusted icing sugar if desired
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.