Noticed someone has put a homemade recipe for Aioli sauce on too!
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 1 each Green, red and yellow capsicum
- 1 Onion
- 3 Rashers Bacon (rindless)
- 6 Button Mushrooms
- Zuccini (optional)
- 500 grams Diced meat (I use beef or lamb)
- Aioli Sauce
- Soak 6 bamboo skewers in cold water (so they don't burn). Cut up veggies and bacon into largish pieces (except the mushrooms)
- Season the meat with whatever you prefer - I use Morrocan Spice from Masterfoods
- Divide the meat into three and place on 3 of the skewers. Use the other three for the bacon and veggies, putting a button mushy on first and last - you can be creative as you like in what order to put the veggies
- Grill or BBQ until meat is tender and veggies are cooked. I let them get a tiny bit blackened around the edges
- Serve with Rice and Aioli sauce
A nice quick easy one, just pull the cooked stuff off the skewers before giving it to little people.