- Serves 2
- 12 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
This pizza recipe is designed for busy mums to quickly whip dinner up in no time at all during weekdays. Simple, healthy and full of flavours.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 wholemeal pita bread
- 1 Tbsp pasta sauce
- 1/2 small onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red or green capsicum thinly sliced
- 1 slice of pineapple cut into small cubes
- 5 black olives pitted and cut into quarters
- 8 cherry tomatoes cut in halves
- 1/3 cup of grated Mozzarella cheese
- A handful of basil leaves to decorate
Notes... Even though it's vegetarian, you can always add more ingredients to suit your taste. A great light meal for a non-meat dinner.
- Pre-heat oven to 190°C. Place the pita bread on pizza pan, coat evenly with pasta sauce.
- Top with onion, capsicum and pineapple, olives and cherry tomatoes. Spread cheese evenly on top and bake in the center shelf of oven.
- Depending on the type of your oven, it usually will take between 5 to 8 minutes to cook till golden and crisp around the edge. Take pizza out to cool a little, sprinkle basil leaves and serve immediately.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.