My first try making a pudding in the Philips All-in-One Cooker. I’m very happy with it. If you want it more gooey, you could try cooking it for a shorter time.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 100 g butter, melted
- 170 g brown sugar
- 100 g white spelt flour
- 100 g wholemeal spelt flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 50 g cocoa powder
- 120 ml almond milk
- 1 egg
- Zest of one orange
- 1 pinch of salt
- In a bowl mix butter, almond milk and egg. In a second bowl mix all the dry ingredients, then combine the 2 bowls together. Mix until smooth.
- Butter the pudding steamer and pour the mix inside. Close the lid and tie with a string. This will help removing the steam from the Philips All-in-One Cooker later on.
- Add some water to the Philips All-in-One Cooker inner pot. Gently put the pudding steamer inside and check that the water reaches halfway up the sides of the pudding steamer. Add more water if needed.
- Close lid, check that the valve is on SEAL. Press SLOW COOKER/HIGH for 2 hours. Press START.
- Set valve on VENT. Carefully open the lid.
- Remove pudding from inner pot using the string. Open the lid, wait a couple of minutes, then turn the pudding onto a plate.
- Serve with custard. Enjoy!