This corned beef is so easy to cook! Yet so delicious! The meat just melts in your mouth. Even better with a sauce
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 700 gm corned beef
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tsp mustard powder
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup brown vinegar
- 4 whole onions, peeled, leave most of roots on
- 4 carrots, peeled and chopped chunky
- 6 peppercorns
- Place corned beef in slow cooker. Cover with water.
- Add all other ingredients. Place lid on.
- Cook on low for 7 hours. Serve with mashed potato and veggies of your choice. Also goes great with a parsley or mustard sauce