- Serves 4
- 8 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Lovely tomato based lamb shanks. Perfect set and forget recipe.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 packet Masterfoods garlic and herb lamb shanks recipe base
- 400g Crushed tomatoes
- 2 Large carrots (cut into chunks)
- 140g Tomato paste
- Pinch Dried chilli flakes
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- 4 Lamb shanks
- Brown the lamb shanks for a couple minutes on each side until a lovely caramelised colour.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a separate bowl. Adding as much chilli as you like. Can omit chilli if you or your kids don't like any heat.
- Place shanks and carrots in slow cooker, pour over sauce and set on low for a minimum of 8 hours. The longer the better. Will know when they are ready when the meat falls off the bone. Serve with mashed potato and steamed veg.