- Serves 3
- 7 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
A warming meal cooked in the Philips All-in-One Cooker.
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 6 beef sausages
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- ground turmeric
- 200 grams canned diced tomatoes
- ½ cup water (or stock)
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup sultanas
- Add the olive oil to the Philips All-in-One Cooker inner pot.
- Press SAUTE/SEAR HIGH TEMP. Set cooking time at 5 minutes. Press START. Add onions and some ground turmeric. After a couple of minutes add the sausages. Stir.
- Add to the pot the water (or stock), tomatoes and potatoes.
- Close the lid. Press SLOW COOKING/LOW for 7 hours. Press START.
- Turn the valve to VENT.
- Open the lid, mix the peas and sultanas in and serve.