- Serves 4
- 5 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
A super easy and tasty dish that the whole family will love.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 ts season all salt
- 500 grams beef mince
- 1 tbs tomato paste
- pasta of choice (I use fettuccine)
- 1 tbs olive oil
- Add olive oil and Sauté/brown onions and garlic in slow cooker of you have one that sears or in a medium pan on the stove.
- Add carrots and continue to sauté for a few minutes and add meat to brown.
- Add salt and tomato paste, stir through. Add tinned tomatoes mix and place lid on slow cooker/ add to slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 5 hours or 3 on low and 1.5 on high to thicken (or until carrots are soft).
- Cook pasta before you are ready to serve. NOTE: I like to add a splash of tomato sauce, bbq sauce and sweet chilli sauce in step 3 but that is optional. Cheese to garnish if you wish.
Recipe Slow cooked spaghetti bolognese
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.