- Serves 4
- 5 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
A super easy and tasty dish that the whole family will love.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 ts season all salt
- 500 grams beef mince
- 1 tbs tomato paste
- pasta of choice (I use fettuccine)
- 1 tbs olive oil
- Add olive oil and Sauté/brown onions and garlic in slow cooker of you have one that sears or in a medium pan on the stove.
- Add carrots and continue to sauté for a few minutes and add meat to brown.
- Add salt and tomato paste, stir through. Add tinned tomatoes mix and place lid on slow cooker/ add to slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 5 hours or 3 on low and 1.5 on high to thicken (or until carrots are soft).
- Cook pasta before you are ready to serve. NOTE: I like to add a splash of tomato sauce, bbq sauce and sweet chilli sauce in step 3 but that is optional. Cheese to garnish if you wish.