Butter chicken that tastes like traditional Indian. Yum!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 40 grams Butter
- 400 ml Coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp Butter Chicken Curry paste (I use Pataks brand)
- 1 Onion diced
- 3 Garlic cloves crushed
- 2 tsp Curry powder
- 2 tsp Tandoori Masala
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 140 grams Tomato paste
- 1 Cup Plain/Natural Yoghurt
- 15 pods Cardamon (to be removed when serving otherwise just a sprinkle of ground cardamon)
- Spray slow cooker bowl with spray oil to prevent sticking.
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker first, then all other ingredients on top (no need to mix).
- Place on low for 8 hours and serve.