- Serves 8
- 5 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
An easy slow cooker chicken dish ideal for the whole family.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 1 kg diced chicken breast fillet
- 1 kg sliced mushrooms
- 2 large leeks
- 2 short cut rashers of bacon
- 300 ml light sour cream
- 3 Tbsp grated parmesan
- 4 Tbsp cornflour
- 500 grams pasta
- Put a large slow cooker on high.
- Thinly slice leeks and short cut bacon, add with the chicken and mushrooms to the slow cooker.
- Either cook on high for 4-5 hours or for 7-8 hours on low (after 1hr on high).
- 10 minutes before serving cook the pasta.
- Add sour cream and parmesan to slow cooker.
- Remove 1 cup of liquid from the slow cooker, allow it to cool and combine with cornflour (I find using a shaker works best here). Return liquid to the slow cooker and stir. Wait 10 minutes
- Add drained pasta to the slow cooker, stir through and serve.