- Serves 10
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
This slow cooker LCM bar recipe is an easy recipe that you can adapt to your taste.
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 5 cups Chocolate rice bubbles
- 4 cups Marshmallows
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 tbs Cocoa powder
- toppings (chocolate chips)
Notes... The time is just a rough estimate as I just do everything by look and you can change the cocoa powder to your taste it's easy and yummy.
- Place the marshmallows, butter, vanilla essence and cocoa powder into the slow cooker and turn it on high. Stirring every 15-20mins.
- Once it has all melted and it has combined together add the rice bubbles and mix well. Then once it's mixed through add into a lined tray and pat it down.
- Add any toppings you want, I've added chocolate chips and chocolate sprinkles. Then place in the fridge to cool down before cutting up.
Recipe Slow cooker LCM bars
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.