- Serves 10
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
This slow cooker LCM bar recipe is an easy recipe that you can adapt to your taste.
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 5 cups Chocolate rice bubbles
- 4 cups Marshmallows
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 tbs Cocoa powder
- toppings (chocolate chips)
- Place the marshmallows, butter, vanilla essence and cocoa powder into the slow cooker and turn it on high. Stirring every 15-20mins.
- Once it has all melted and it has combined together add the rice bubbles and mix well. Then once it's mixed through add into a lined tray and pat it down.
- Add any toppings you want, I've added chocolate chips and chocolate sprinkles. Then place in the fridge to cool down before cutting up.
The time is just a rough estimate as I just do everything by look and you can change the cocoa powder to your taste it's easy and yummy.