The chicken in this dish just pulls apart – it is beautifully tender. A new family favorite!
If you have any leftovers you can make a Tikka Masala wrap. All you need is some wraps, rocket, Tikka and yoghurt. Hubby loves making these at work!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 kg chicken thighs
- 2/3 cup tikka masala paste
- 2 large onions (finely chopped)
- 800 grams tinned diced tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- To serve coriander
- greek yoghurt
- 2 cups rice
- Combine chicken, tikka paste, onions, tomatoes and salt & pepper.
- Close lid and set your slow cooker to 4 hours. (I have a Philips All-in-one and I set it to slow cook/high temp). Leave it and enjoy your 'free time'
- About 20 minutes before serving boil your rice.
- Plate up. Serve with the greek yoghurt and coriander on top. Delish.