- Serves 6
- Makes 6
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
This Slow Cooker Vege Curry with Hoki Classic Crumb Fillets is perfect for those nights when you’re running in between netball, dancing, swimming, Parkour! A cinchy recipe that gives everyone in the family something they’ll enjoy.
Ingredients (serves 6 | makes 6 serves)
- 1 pack/6 fillets SEALORD Hoki Fillets (Classic Crumb or Salt & Vinegar)
- 1 Capsicum (Red, Green or Yellow)
- 1 Mini Purple Eggplant
- 4 - 6 Yellow Squash
- 300 - 400g Green beans
- 1 medium Onion (white or brown)
- 2 medium Sweet Potatoes
- 1 x 400g Can of Chick Peas (rinsed)
- 1 sachet Korma or Rogan Josh Paste (store bought is fine)
- Peel the sweet potato and roughly dice into 2 - 3cm squares. Throw into the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Roughly dice the onion, capsicum, eggplant and squash and add to the slow cooker.
- Pour over the Korma Pasta and add
- Drain and rinse the canned chick peas then add to the other vegetables in the slow cooker.
- Pour the Korma Paste plus a 1/2 - 1 cup water over all the vegetables and set the slow cooker to be ready for dinnertime.
- About half an hour before you'd like to eat, Cook the Sealord Hoki Fillets in the oven according to the instructions on the pack.
- While the fish is cooking, add the green beans to the top of the curry and close the lid. It will only take a few minutes for these to soften up nicely.
- All that remains is to plate up some of the curry veges with 1 - 2 fish fillets and serve.