- Serves 4
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
The world’s best, easiest gourmet grilled cheese.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 Granny Smith Apples
- 1 Loaf of pre-sliced French bread
- 16 oz Shredded smoked gouda cheese
- Butter slices of french bread, place first slice of bread butter-side down on hot grill or skillet (I use a George Foreman grill).
- Add slices of Granny Smith apples and shredded gouda cheese to the slice of bread on the grill. Place 2nd slice of bread on top.
- If using a George Foreman (or similar) grill, shut lid and cook until both sides are golden brown. If using a skillet, cook until first side is golden brown and then flip and cook 2nd side until done.
If you're a lover of bacon, try adding a couple of slices of cooked bacon to your sandwich. Yum!