- Makes 1-6 Crumpets
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
This delicious heavenly breakfast treat is for the non yogurt liking folk as well as the serious yogurt lover. Seriously if you do not like the tart yogurty taste of yogurt, please give this one a go, it is made slower to taste better and is made by Gippsland dairy the makers of Chobani Greek Yogurt and compliments the spongy fluffy delicious new oat crumpet by golden perfectly. This dreamy breakfast creation will fill and delight and fuel you till lunch.
Ingredients (makes 1-6 Crumpets )
- Golden Crumpet with Oats
- Pure Maple Syrup
- Gippsland Blueberry Twist Yogurt
- Fresh or Frozen Blueberries
- Sifted Icing Sugar (optional)
- Toast crumpet/s till golden brown.
- Drizzle maple syrup over hot crumpet.
- Dollop a good amount of Gippsland Blueberry Twist Yogurt on the crumpet.
- Arrange blueberries on one side of crumpet.
- Sift some icing sugar over the yogurt side of crumpet and a small amount on the berries. This adds to the sweetness and gives a lovely appearance and presentation. (This is optional).
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.