- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A light and refreshing asian-inspired noodle soup for meat-free Mondays.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1.5 litres Snapper broth or fish broth (can also substitute with chicken or beef broth)
- 500g Udon noodles (My batch was prepared with the Philips Pasta & Noodle Maker)
- 1 bunch Bok choy
- 1 Red capsicum
- 1 Carrot finely sliced into strips
- 2 Large mushrooms
- 3 Spring onion sliced thinly.
- 1 Bird's Eye chilli with seeds removed
- Bring stock to the boil.
- Add fresh Udon noodles and cook for 1 minute. If using dried, cook as per the packet's instructions.
- Add bok choy, capsicum, carrot and mushrooms. Cook for another minute.
- Serve in large noodle bowls and garnish with spring onion and chilli. Can add some fish sauce and soy sauce for some extra zing!