- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A light and refreshing asian-inspired noodle soup for meat-free Mondays.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1.5 litres Snapper broth or fish broth (can also substitute with chicken or beef broth)
- 500g Udon noodles (My batch was prepared with the Philips Pasta & Noodle Maker)
- 1 bunch Bok choy
- 1 Red capsicum
- 1 Carrot finely sliced into strips
- 2 Large mushrooms
- 3 Spring onion sliced thinly.
- 1 Bird's Eye chilli with seeds removed
- Bring stock to the boil.
- Add fresh Udon noodles and cook for 1 minute. If using dried, cook as per the packet's instructions.
- Add bok choy, capsicum, carrot and mushrooms. Cook for another minute.
- Serve in large noodle bowls and garnish with spring onion and chilli. Can add some fish sauce and soy sauce for some extra zing!
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.