- Serves 12
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Great to make with kids and can do different emotions on the cake. Happy sad etc
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 12 Cupcakes
- Icing sugar
- Food colouring black and blue
- 1 Packet smarties or skittles
- Mix 4 heaped tablespoons of icing sugar with 1 teaspoon water. Mix u till it is a spreadable consistency. You may need to add more water to achieve this.
- Spread the icing onto the top of he cakes and let it dry
- Mix 2 heaped tablespoons icing sugar with a few drops of black colouring and mix to a thick consistency. So the same with blue colouring
- Put an orange smartie in the middle of the cake and pipe he icing on to make a mouth and eyes and the the hat.
You can do any ok our hat and even pipe patterns on to them..